Many girl students from rural areas do not have access to education either due to lack of awareness or due to their socio-economic background. Mahila Dakshata Samithi has come forward to improve the career and lives of such under privileged girls by offering quality education, free of cost to orphans and at a meagre cost to others.
Empowerment of women through education and to cater to the academic needs of girl students hailing from weaker sections of nearby villages and neighbouring states.
Our mission is to help women / girls from weaker sections to pursue higher education and empower themselves so that they become self-reliant and financially independent. We mainly focus to improve their self-esteem through four fold approach of Health, Education, Equality and Empowerment.
The main objectives of MDS group of Educational Institutions are:
- To provide free education to the needy girls / women from weaker sections, single parent girls, orphans, daughters of daily wage earners.
- To provide quality education for the all round development of the girls.
- To empower the girls / women with education, to make them financially independent and there by self-reliant.
- To make women from poorer background realize their rights and responsibilities.
- To uphold and safeguard the rights of a women.
- To protect and uphold the status of women and her dignity.
- Effective implementation of education and empowerment of women through education.
- To provide counselling to girls and women on pre marital and family counselling.
- To conduct various workshops and seminars involving issues related to women society.